Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival of the Fittest

Vradicka M. Moore
    Vradicka M. Moore

Number of posts : 12
    Humor : I'm the Jester who cannot show a smile
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Survival of the Fittest Empty Survival of the Fittest

Post  Vradicka M. Moore February 5th 2011, 5:56 pm

I couldn't think straight, not with the blinding light that shines strongely even if I close my eyes, and definetly not with the sharp pain everywhere on my body. "Will you speak?" demanded a deep masculine voice. I estimated that the voice came somewhere from behind me. Suddenly a sharp pain shocked my torso, I bit my lip in an attempt to keep from screaming. I only caused myself more pain by biting into a wound on my lip I was unaware of. After a long time the pain was gone, I breathed heavily and unevenly. Tears of pain streamed down my face. "If you continue to say nothing you will be guilty of treason," the voice threatened. This time it came from right next to me.
    When I didn't say anything again another sharp pain erupted from the same spot as before. I gave a scream of pain, immediatly the pain stopped the light dimmed, and I slumped over. My head was yanked up forcefully by the hair. The man leaned in next to my face, I could feel his calm even breaths against my cheek. "So, do you have anything to say?" the voice asked kindly. I told myself not to fall into their mind tricks.
    When I didn't answer this time a sharp pain erupted in my back, this one was unimaginably painful. I screamed at the top of my lungs, the pain continued to intensify. I felt like I was going to die. Tears flowed down my face, "okay I'll speak!" I cried. The pain immedietly stopped, the pain in my back was immense. With each throb a new wave of unimaginable pain erupted through my back. "You want to know why we were so bold as to infiltrate your headquarters then throw it all away?" I asked in an uneven voice, labored by the immense pain the refused to subside. "It's because we needed a diversion to our real mission," I replied with a smile on my face.
    "What mission is this?" the voice asked, he knew he had made a breakthrough.
    "To throw you into disorder," I said with a smile. Suddenly a slapping noise echoed off the walls. I fell with the chair, I was aware of the fact that my hands were tied behind my back as all my weight was placed on my sore shoulder. My right cheek and the rest of my body throbbed in synchronization. "I gave you the answer you wanted," I said.
    "No, you just proved yourself guilty of treason," there was a bitter pause, "it's a good thing you're sentenced to die you monster!" he cried. He began to kick me in the gut. I began to cough, I could taste bile in the back of my mouth. It rose and became stronger until I threw up onto the floor. With each wave of pain the bright light above me grew dimmer, in the dimmness I could distinctly see the face of my torturer. A face I will never forget...

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 11:04 am