Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats

speshalmon
    speshalmon

Number of posts : 19
    Humor : Drastically dark and witty
    Registration date : 2010-11-20

Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats Empty Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats

Post  speshalmon October 28th 2011, 9:45 pm

Jakob hated Halloween. Couldn't stand it. He'd rather be at home playing Starcraft II than out trick-or-treating with his 'friends.' He didn't even like the candy because his stupid dentist father wouldn't let him eat most of it. He felt like the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka. He looked like Augustus Gloop.
    "Guys! Hold up!! My bag's got a hole in it!" Jakob said in his high pitched nasally voice.
    "Oh just tie it and come on!" yelled Austin in front of him. Austin did not care for Jakob whatsoever but was forced to bring him along at the insistence of his mother. ("You've got to be nice to ALL people dear. Even the funny looking ones.")
    "Okay, but I dropped all the good stuff my dad will let me eat."
    "Oh, stop complaining." Yelled another of Jakob's 'friends' who he wasn't even sure of his name.
    Looking longingly behind him at his fallen treasures he saw a frightening black kitten with emerald-fire eyes and fur so wiry so could've made a broom from it.
    Thatonegirl
    Thatonegirl

Number of posts : 2
    Humor : pretty much anything
    Registration date : 2011-09-26

Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats Empty Re: Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats

Post  Thatonegirl October 28th 2011, 9:57 pm

"Kase!" I screamed after my best friend, she was already at the next house, while I stood in the middle of the road like an idiot, fixing my shoe. Kasey's bunny ears bobbed up and down as she walked back towards me. "I told you not to wear heels for trick-or-treating."
    I rolled my eyes at her. "What did you want me to do? Wear my old tennis-shoes? Um, I don't think so."
    "Whatever, can we go now?" Kasey whined. "Yeah, yeah lets go Ms. I can't wait two seconds." We'd only walked a couple of paces when my bag ripped and my candy tumbled to the ground. "Great!" I groaned. "Can my night get any worse?" When I turned to pick up my bag and some candy i noticed a solid black cat. It's golden eyes watched me, it's boney tail flicked back and forth aggitatedly, it barred its teeth at me in a hiss.
    "KASEY!!" I screamed and latched onto her arm.
    "What?!"
    "The cat!" I shouted, but it was already advancing.
    michelle :)
    michelle :)

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-10-16

Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats Empty Re: Halloween meeting with scary black kitty cats

Post  michelle :) October 28th 2011, 10:06 pm

I never trusted cats not even kittens to me they were all little evil creatures planing to kill you at any moment.So when halloween came along i wanted to stay away from all cats expecially the black ones but not my friend Abi. As we walked down the street with only a cool breeze passing our face I hear a scream that could break an eardrom. "O my god" said abi as she looked at the black cat with ocean blue eyes. "Abi, dont trust it lets just go and get candy" but of course the voice of reason is never heard and abi did the unthinkable.She pet the cat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 3:50 am