Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :)

Alicia Carman
    Alicia Carman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :)

Post  Alicia Carman February 11th 2011, 10:18 pm

Hey everyone! It's exciting to see 10 people on at once!
    ...Even if some of you are being creepers and not logging in with your usernames... Wink

Right now we have a chat going on, which you can join if you're logged on with your account, I believe.

But why are we really here? To post writings! Search your computers (I'm guessing yours is conveniently nearby) and let's get some commenting-threads going. LEAVE PEOPLE COMMENTS ON THEIR WORK! Hint: Good job, Vradicka Moore, you have the right idea with your poem. Very Happy

If anyone wants to start a line-by-line story, go for it! I'm sure people will participate! We could try to rhyme each line...or just make it suspenseful...or go for 10 minutes and see who could get the most lines in.

All right, on your mark - get set - GO!
    President
    President
    The President
    The President

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty ReSuLtS of FiRsT fOrUm!

Post  President February 11th 2011, 11:53 pm

So this pretty much was a complete success!

Thanks everyone for posting stories/poems/scripts/whatever.

Stay on as long as you like, but I think 1.5-2 hours is excellent and our first online meeting went really well!

Check out the line-by-line (hilarious) and now that we're not working on that, you can comment on stuff other members have posted...although we have 2 weeks for that before we convene online again. Smile

Aton has an idea for a role-playing plotline for online meetings in the future; I'll probably start a discussion on here about that so you can log on and post what you think periodically. Excitement!!

Next real-world meeting: Friday, Feb. 18th, 6:00 @ Books-A-Million
    Next virtual meeting: on here, 2 weeks from today, 9:00 since that seems to work rather well

Any comments or questions, post 'em here! Thanks!

Alicia Carman
    Alicia Carman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty Re: VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :)

Post  Alicia Carman February 11th 2011, 11:59 pm

Goodnight and farewell!
    ~Alicia Carman~
    President
    President
    The President
    The President

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty Visitors to the forum read HERE please! =)

Post  President April 2nd 2011, 8:17 pm

Time for our second online forum! I would like to start proceedings by claiming "blondest moment of the evening." While waiting anxiously for people to log on and wondering why there was only one member and one guest at the time...I realised that I had not yet signed in - I was the guest.

*waits for sarcastic applause*

Yeah, anyway. Razz
    I think the first order of business is to introduce the role-playing story idea as promised! I'll give you a hint: it's awesome. =) From there we'll see where this goes; if not too many people are on we may just take this time to write ourselves, or peruse all the posted writings and comment on them. For now - to the chatroom!

Post questions here, please and thank you. =)

~Frankie Hudson, Luminary~
    President
    President
    The President
    The President

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty Welcome again!

Post  President April 29th 2011, 9:20 pm

Yay, online meeting! Excitement runs rampant. Smile

If you are new to these, as What'sHerFace pointed out to us, you may find the chatbox helpful. That's where we usually get started in real time, so we can lay out the meeting 'agenda,' and usually get VERY distracted in the process. Wink What can I say, it's us.

Anyhow, it's pretty easy to find - on the site's homepage, you scroll down to the bottom and it's right there. Click Log In, or "Join the chat" and log in when prompted. This isn't mandatory but it helps us all talk at once which is nice. Alternative: feel free to explore the site! There are forums for just about everything and you are welcome to post some writing or comment on other peoples'.

Oh yeah, the Baron just reminded me about our 'member introductions' section...Use it por favor! And thanks. Smile

~Frankie Hudson, Luminary~

Sponsored content

VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :) Empty Re: VISITORS TO FORUM READ HERE! :)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:13 am