Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bananas

What'sHerFace
    What'sHerFace
    Scribe

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-09-11

Bananas Empty Bananas

Post  What'sHerFace

... because "hi" sounds so boring.
    I'm Genevieve!
    I'm a sophomore at Rutherford, and I'm in the IB program ( Sleep ... yeah)
    I like to play sports and I like to write, and I don't like writing about playing sports.
    I like all of the smiley face options..

This would be A.J. No Hugging (not the blue one)
    This is clearly Bre I love you

This is Mackenzie after I tell her something fascinating: Rolling Eyes

This somehow represents Frankie bounce because she's constantly doing something (...and Very Happy is the spanish teacher that Frankie wants to be when she grows up...)

So this is me confused, but usually this drunken (Not drunk. Just.. happily-confused), and occasionally this Suspect due to the constant facial expressions that I don't realize I'm making (wink wink). Yesterday, someone told me that I was HANDS DOWN the most unique person they had ever met. Although I don't necessarily agree with them, it made me so happy that i almost exploded into confetti.

I like adding ...'s to pretty much everything I write, and I laugh very, very loudly. Like... "I don't even know her" loud. I try my best to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation, even though, my work,, is usually swimming, in, a sea, of, commas. ,,,,,,

Also, I like to complain about how this website isn't nearly as active as it should be, even though I hardly log on it. But that's all about to change NOW!!

I could go on forever, but I think that's long enough. Like a Star @ heaven
    Share this post on: reddit

speshalmon

Post April 15th 2011, 10:57 pm  speshalmon

...where am I?! Sad Sad
    jk

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 11:51 am