Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah

R.B.

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-04-10

Yeah Empty Yeah

Post  R.B.

So I imagine most people have figured out who I am by now, but my name is Viktor Reznov.

Whoa. This face looks like a pharoah. Pharaoh. Phaoroh? Egpytion King. farao

Hmmm. It doesn't look like it's actually going to post that face, because my Linux is having trouble with javascripts.
    But, I digress...

Anyway, my name is Axel. Oh wait. I already told you it was Viktor Reznov. Just kidding. But I also answer to a whole slew (I'm not sure if that's the proper form the word, but, whatever) of names. In addition to the names I have already given, I have been known to answer to Richthofen, Dussel, Antonio, Severus, George, Rick, Ben, Salieri, Lea, Sawyer, Baron, and a few others.

By the way, I'm Zeus.

On occasion, I even answer to Will.

It really doesn't matter what you call me though, just so long as you get my attention.

Anyway, it's great to meet you guys, though most of you I already know. So just hit me up if anyone needs anything, or if anyone just wants to talk.

-R.B.

PS
    "R.B." stands for Red Baron.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 10:39 pm