Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion

I'm an illusion
    I'm an illusion

Number of posts : 59
    Humor : None.
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Illusion Empty Illusion

Post  I'm an illusion

Yeah, so...I'm an illusion. Razz I'm not really here. You just think I am.

I go by Christina, Nina, Stina, occasionally skittelz but that's not so common anymore...Um...I'm the other co-prez/vice prez (Kyle really does more so she gets more credit, kay?). I'm the short chick with the curly blonde hair.

And apparently, all of my main characters own Pekingeses. Or so I've been told. They really don't, only my favorites have Pekingeses, but I've decided that's going to be my signature now. Every story I write will have a Pekingese. Thanks to Kyle and Beata for the inspiration. ;~}

Hmm...anything else you want to know about me? I love coffee, playing the piano, reading, writing, dreaming, listening to music, singing music, trying to write music, Monk (this was the shortest season EVER and it's the second to last...and now it's over...only one more left...*tears*), Psych (the season finale was AWESOME!), my friends, my faith (yeah, I'm hardcore Christian), my family, my dog (a Pekingese), the color red, fettucini, roses, sunsets, sunrises, the wind, the mountains, colorful socks, pretending I know how to knit, goofing off, lazing about the house and not having to do anything every now and then, car rides, Spanish, ice cream, talking about anything and everything and nothing...yeah, I love lots of things. Not school, though, nor homework, nor working...which is what I spend most of my time doing...*sigh*

Okay, I'm done now...I can't think of anything else to say. ;~}
    Share this post on: reddit

drasticDreamer

Post February 21st 2009, 9:22 pm  drasticDreamer

That's a really long list... Wink
    I'm an illusion

Post February 23rd 2009, 6:23 pm  I'm an illusion

I wanted to be sure to include everything that applied. ;~}
    I'm an illusion

Post August 22nd 2009, 6:32 pm  I'm an illusion

So...just in case anybody has some free time on their hands and feels like getting inside my head, I would like to announce that I have started (and plan on maintaining) a blog...

http://allstreamsflow.blogspot.com

If you're interested. Smile

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 4:31 am