Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drasticGreeting

drasticDreamer
    drasticDreamer

Number of posts : 90
    Humor : Walking My Cat Named Dog
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

drasticGreeting Empty drasticGreeting

Post  drasticDreamer

See, I just love to see my name in print... type... whatever.

Everybody else is introducing themselves, so I feel it is my turn. Yep yep. Cool

I'm the drasticDreamer... and I'm also going by...um...two (I think two) other names on this site, so there is a possibly that at times I might accidentally post with the wrong username.

I am your president, the best president the Pens and Quills Writing Society has ever had. (Technically I'm also the Co-President... I'm not sure which term is more "official".) I am even the best president the Writing Guild would have ever had... especially over the last president who didn't even give us the passwords to save our last site! *cough*

I find that I keep typing "sight" instead of "site" and have to keep back spacing... Ooh, the words are twirling in a circle. Oh, you'll find I'm subject to random observations, and seem to suffer from a form of ADHD, but as much as I'd like to blame this lovely personality on illness, I can't. Nope, it's me.

And now that I've babbled on introducing myself to people who most likely already know me... I'll draw this to a close. (You'll find that when I'm procrasting or suffering from having spent the last four hours on homework, I have a tendency to distract myself with random fun things like typing on my mother's awesome laptop, and now I want one so bad cuz this thing is super-amazing...)

ANYWAYS...

If you'd like to skip to the bottom of this message for a translation...

The above, in English, means:

"Hi."
    bounce
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 2:43 pm