Pens and Quills Writing Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Welcome**

President
    President
    The President
    The President

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

**Welcome** Empty **Welcome**

Post  President February 16th 2009, 7:17 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Hello my friendly paq members! Just a few random announcements to make, mostly refreshers.

1) Meeting on the 26th. Please be there... Apparently we're having an "open house" meeting (I saw it on the announcements; I will speak to Mrs Stockdale)... So for the sake of any newcomers that might show to check us out, we need to have a strong representation of our members.

2) This is our new website, and I plan to have it much more active and information-worthy. Lots of posts will be on here and it would be good of all of you to sign in fairly regularly to keep updated. As well as we need to promote more writing, so let's try to post more of our own, okay?

3) Please spread the word about this new site. I sent out emails to many people, but I don't know if I got everyone, as I had to search out multiple sources to find a few emails. If any of you have friends that write, encourage them to come check us out.

4) This Announcement section will now start having stuff from RSGA on it. I will be writing up the meetings and info to note, and some of it we'll have to discuss, so there will be side topics across this site.

5) Please be active and post. There is a forum topic for practically everything we'll need. If there is a forum topic/category missing that you think ought to be on here, please bring it to our attention, via PMs or the Comment section, or any other relevant pathways.

6)Welcome!

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 11:15 am